The Gatehouse at Applewood Estate , Flint, Michigan
Brides in Mid-Michigan and the Tri-City area have great bridal shopping options for preowned wedding dresses under $1000
If you live in Mid-Michigan and the Tri-city area and need to stay within a wedding budget, but you still want the fairytale wedding of your dreams, our concierge preowned designer wedding dresses under $1000 and wedding dresses under $500 is a great way to start. Buying a pre-owned Wedding Dresses online at Sharethelovely through our Flint Michigan wedding dress partner, Perfect Fit Bridal allows for a great online wedding dress selection of preowned wedding dresses and discontinued samples while still experiencing your traditional bridal shop fitting with your bridal party in tow. For preowned wedding dresses in Flint, Michigan, and the Greater Tri-Cities, start online at Sharethelovely, to find designer wedding dress brands and preowned, essentially new wedding dress shopping. Shop online and Try-before-you-buy in Flint Michigan and The Great Lakes Bay Region bridal shop. Our Try-before-you-buy solution gives you the final confidence that your choice is everything you envisioned and fits you like a dream. With a seamstress on location in Flint Michigan, alterations are possible. Most wedding dress purchases require alterations whether that is for fit or customization. Seamstresses can create a one of a kind design with you in the Greater Tri-Cities. Even wedding dresses in your size and measurement will often require some adjustments. Brides in Flint Michigan will find 1000s of preowned bridal gowns and discontinued wedding samples and plus size wedding dresses to shop online or Try-Before-you-Buy.
Have you searched for a “Preowned Bridal Shop Near Me” but want to start your journey online?”
If you’ve searched for a “Preowned wedding dress shop near me”, you may have come up short. Chances are you found a few online wedding marketplaces where brides sell directly to other brides like at Relovely, the Marketplace at Sharethelovely. Or you found online wedding consignment shops that curate and validate products also available at Sharethelovely. But very few online stores are dedicated to providing you a local wedding dress discovery experience with Try-before-you-buy for the extra confidence you might need before deciding on the one! Sharethelovely Marketplace and our Concierge resale inventory, provide you great online selection and efficiency, with the offline local wedding dress shopping experience you’ve envisioned.
A Preowned Consignment Bridal Shop in the Great Lakes Bay Region
Finding a consignment wedding dress store dedicated to preowned wedding dresses, and discontinued stock can be limited. Consignment shops in your area are limited and often with few or little selection of designer preowned wedding dresses. Brides love the local fitting experience which is traditionally a meaningful and effective way to shop especially with fit or complex sizing concerns. Sharethelovely brings together the best of both experiences, a large online assortment with an option to Try before you buy across America. Bring your bridal party with you for the bridal experience and fit outcome you expect and need. Sharethelovely is a great way to shop for your wedding dress online and nationwide when you live in Flint, Michigan or the tri-city, central Michigan area with Perfect Fit Bridal for an online shopping experience and option to Try before you buy. Just shop with us online as you typically would and check out or Try before you buy, set your fitting appointment, and try on your dresses in Flint Michigan and Perfect Fit Bridal, and Sharethelovely Nationwide.
When your wedding budget is tight you can get your wedding dress today and pay over time with Klarna at Sharethelovely and Buy-Now-Pay-Later in Flint, Michigan.
When you’re shopping Sharethelovely in Flint, Michigan, and need help with your wedding budget, Klarna is a service that offers you the ability to make purchases now and pay for them in installments, without any interest. Just check out as you normally would and select Klarna to get started. Klarna is a global payment provider that works with retailers to give customers the smoothest online shopping experience by providing unique payment options and superior customer experience. Klarna has 2,500 employees around the world and is leading the way for alternative payments by serving 60 million consumers and 130,000 merchants. Learn more.
Some of our favorite and unique wedding dresses including some inspirations for alternative weddings and modern-unique styles
- Plus-size preowned wedding dresses
- Long-Sleeved wedding dresses
- Beach Wedding Dresses (aka light and airy)
- Colored Wedding Dresses, Red Wedding Dress, Pink Wedding Dress, Green Wedding Dress, Black and White
Perfect Fit Bridal
Reimagining Sustainable and Preowned Wedding Dress Shopping Online and through a Wedding Dress Shop Near You.
Sustainable wedding dress shopping is possible through our circular pre-owned and organic fabric wedding dress options. Sharethelovely has eco-friendly wedding dresses and preowned wedding dresses at a fraction of the cost with zero carbon footprint. Smart brides realize that wearing a wedding dress for a few hours and paying $3,000 doesn’t make as much sense if you can save money, waste, pollution, and carbon footprint, with the added benefit of discovering your dream wedding dress under $1000. That's a great wedding dress savings and overall discount! Sharethelovely provides preowned wedding dresses online with the option to try before you buy in a wedding dress shop near you in Flint, Michigan. Think of us when you're searching for a wedding dress store "online near me".
If you're looking for a sustainable, pre-owned wedding dress shop in Flint, Michigan
If you’re a Mid-Michigan couple getting married in the Tri-city area and have been searching for sustainable wedding sources we’ve found some lovely local artisans and service providers of sustainable wedding dresses, accessories, decor, and services such as Wedding flowers, Wedding caterers, Wedding bakers, and Wedding transportation. All available in the Flint Michigan area in the Tri-Cities and Central Michigan.
Searching for Ways to Save Money at your Bridal Shop in Flint, Michigan
If you’re a Mid-Michigan couple getting married in the Tri-city area and have been searching for budget and discount wedding resources in the Flint, Michigan, Tri-City area, we’ve found some lovely local artisans and providers for high style on a moderate budget. Whether you're looking for a simple wedding dress, accessories, and decor, or a classic-elaborate, but affordable wedding dress, accessories, and decor, we've found some fabulous solutions in Flint, Michigan for your wedding flowers, wedding catering, wedding bakers, and wedding transportation in the Tri-City Area.
If you’re having a wedding in Flint Michigan, we found some great places to consider close by.
If you are having a summer or fall wedding in Flint Michigan, the Genesee Belle Cruise is a great way to capture the scenic views of fall foliage. The Belle’s upper deck offers cool summer breezes and unobstructed sightseeing, while the enclosed and climate-controlled lower level is surrounded by windows that offer a stunning view of Mott Lake. All Genesee Belle specialty cruises depart from Stepping Stone Falls, which gives wedding parties exceptional photo opportunities. The Stepping Stone Falls is a favorite spot for a classic traditional photo op and a perennially popular Flint attraction. Crossroads Village is an authentic 1800s Great Lakes town with more than 34 historic structures that make this a picturesque wedding venue with many appealing features. Facilities include a chapel and gazebo for smaller ceremonies and two facilities to accommodate large events.
Genesee County orchards and farms make charmingly rustic wedding locations, spring through fall. These outdoor venues often inspire a couple to incorporate a barn, horse or even a vintage vehicle into the ceremony or wedding photos.
Built in the 1920s, The Durant Hotel was Flint’s premier hotel for over 50 years, providing luxury accommodations fit for the various dignitaries, celebrities, and business leaders visiting from around the world. Over the course of its life, it served the City of Flint as a grand setting for all manner of weddings, conventions, and other celebrations. Located in the heart of Downtown, The Durant Ballroom has been renovated to combine those same sentiments in an entirely new, fresh, and exciting way, making it one of Genesee County’s most prestigious wedding venues. If you’re looking for more information on renting a landmark facility for your wedding reception in Genesee County, Michigan:
Genesee County Facility Rentals
Interesting Weddings Facts & Statistics in Michigan
- Average Wedding Cost in Michigan was $29,700 in 2019*
- Michigan ranks 35 out of 51 States in average wedding cost*
- Weddings are a $1.4B business in Michigan**
- 15 months - The average amount of time it takes couples to get ready for their nuptials in Michigan****
- 13 wedding vendors - The average number hired per wedding in Michigan****
- 139 Guests - The average wedding ceremony in Michigan ****
- August and September - The most popular month to get married in Michigan: ****
- Women 26.9, Men 28.9 - Average age getting married in Michigan*****
- Secret Marriage Law in Michigan*** 1897 (Act 180 of 1987; MCL 551.202) Michigan’s probate judges have the unique ability to approve “secret weddings,” if the court is presented with good reason as to why the wedding should remain private and not part of the public record. They can also backdate the license. Michigan’s secret wedding law dates back to 1897 (Act 180 of 1987; MCL 551.202). Very few secret marriages take place in Michigan, with only eight occurring in 2018, which is the most recent year in which data is available. The reasons for wanting a secret marriage could be that the couple is particularly young, or they need to keep the wedding quiet for another reason, such as a work policy prohibiting the relationship.
Wedding Reception Venues within about 25 miles of Flint Michigan in the Tri-City/Mid-Michigan area
We Understand How Much it takes to Prepare for your Wedding in Flint, Michigan! We Just Got Married Too!
Many of us at Sharthelovely got married and understand how monumental this day is to you. Finding your soulmate is a spiritual journey. Your wedding is the pinnacle and deserves a meaningful celebration and every bride wants to recreate her unique vision that represents her dream for this romantic and momentous milestone..Sharethelovely is reimagining online shopping for preowned wedding dresses and resale wedding decor. Many of our team members got married recently too. We recognize that the modern bride and that she wants a meaningful wedding that makes a difference. Not just to the bride and her vision, but to impact her guests, her community, and her environment.
Celebrate, and let none of your lovelies go to waste! Sharethelovely is obsessed with all that is lovely and meaningful.
After your wedding is over. Waste not, your left-over dress and decor are another bride’s treasures! You might be the solution to make her dream wedding possible. Not everyone can afford $30,000 for a one-time event, or they may want a more modest and intimate event. Times are tough and our economic and social environment is adding even more concerns on each front. Sharethelovely celebrates authentic brides and unique wedding dresses. We love whatever makes you feel the best version of you! Whether you like cotton boho wedding dresses, silk modest wedding dresses, or the traditional ball gown wedding dress fit for a princess. Finding the perfect fit and the one that you envisioned in your dreams is the one thing we want most for you. Finding your dream wedding dress online or trying it on in Flint, Michigan, Perfect Fit Bridal ensures you shop the way you choose to find the one! With so many unique resale wedding dresses you might find that perfect micro-mini short wedding dresses or billowy beach wedding dresses. Many of our brides are thrilled to see organic hemp wedding dresses and can’t go wrong with the tried and true fit and flare or mermaid wedding dresses that fit like a dream.
Weddings are Expensive and can be wasteful! Having Positive impact and making a difference feels good!
Its exhilarating discovering great preowned wedding dresses and preowned wedding decor at a deep discount is exhilarating and makes perfect sense. Once-worn wedding dresses and wedding decor retain their value and are essentially new after one-time use for just a few hours! Reusing high-value almost new items provides circularity and zero carbon footprint. The preowned wedding dress and preowned wedding decor is a great way to have your dream wedding with all the frills, or for a modest or sustainable wedding with just a few guests. Feel great reducing waste and costs. Be part of driving positive impact and making a difference to both your debt load and past brides. Every step by each person makes a difference.
Be a part of Your dream wedding without debt feels great with a positive impact for everyone!
The sad truth, most couples go into debt spending an average of $35k on their wedding, ending up with $1,000’s in waste, of essentially new wedding dresses and decor never to be used again, ultimately ending up in landfills. The Dress alone costs an average of $2,000 which is the average paycheck in America. With 65% of Americans 1-2 paychecks from bankruptcy, there’s a disconnect. The economy is experiencing tough times. Now more than ever, a less wasteful approach and great savings help new couples, and families as well as couples who already got married, and of course our environment.
Sustainable Wedding Dress Product Definition Glossary
Wedding Dresses and Decor product definition glossary at Sharethelovely
- Preowned Wedding Dress - A wedding dress that was previously worn
- Resale - Wedding Dresses, Accessories, and Decor that was previously purchased with the intent to wear the wedding dress. Sometimes a bride will purchase more than one wedding dress and wear it on her wedding day and some may not due to wedding-day fit issues, change of wedding theme, weight change, and a variety of other reasons.
- Sustainability - Focuses on meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations. The three pillars of sustainability: economic, environmental, and social—also known: as profits, planet, and people
- Discontinued Samples - Wedding dresses that were in-store, on-rack, or manufacturer’s showroom, but no longer for sale and might be 1 - 5+ years from their original production date.
- Overstock - Wedding Dresses that were originally purchased to sell (retailers) but were often purchased at a higher number than anticipated so no longer in season and leftovers from previous seasons.
- Budget Wedding Dress - A budget wedding dress tends to be on the lower spectrum in terms of cost. The average wedding dress is around $2,000. A budget dress is usually a wedding dress under $1,000 depending on a couple’s budget. For some brides, a budget wedding dress might mean wedding dresses under $500. With that said, in some economic circles, a budget wedding dress might be anything under $5,000 or even $10,000.
- Eco-friendly - ‘eco’ friendly (or ‘ecology friendly’) is a term to refer to goods and services considered to inflict minimal or no harm to the environment.
- Organic Fabric - clothing made from materials raised in or grown in compliance with organic agricultural standards. Organic clothing may be composed of Cotton, Jute, Silk, Ramie, or Wool.
- Organic Fabric (natural) fabric/material vs. synthetic (manmade) fabric/material - Natural fabrics—such as cotton, silk, hemp, bamboo, and wool—are made of animal or plant-based fibres, while synthetics are man-made and produced entirely from chemicals to create fabrics like polyester, rayon, acrylic, and many others.
- Circular Fashion - Circular fashion is where industry waste and pollution are designed out, products and materials are kept in use for as long as possible, including through reusing and recycling, and where natural systems are regenerated. Pre-owned, resale (used, secondhand, consignment) is an example of circular fashion that reuse assets that have value rather than disposing of.